PRESENTATIONS, SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Professional fees are based on the following criteria:
- Which one of the negotiating presentations will best suit your association’s time availability requirements and budget.
- The approximate number of people who will be attending the presentation.
- The location (city, country, and venue) in which the presentation will be delivered.
- The time of year (day, month, and year) that you are considering scheduling a negotiating presentation at your conference or meeting.
- Reimbursement for relevant out-of-pocket expenses associated with items such as airfare, hotel accommodations, transportation, meals, and handout materials. Some of our clients request a flat fee that includes both our professional fee and expenses.
- Whether or not negotiatingcoach.com® will be granted the approval to market and sell the Power Negotiator Toolkit Audio Learning Program to attendees during and/or immediately following the presentation.
Please e-mail Michael E. Sloopka and provide the answers to the above six criteria and I will provide you with a professional fee proposal that will outline the investment required. Let’s negotiate a mutually beneficial outcome.
GET IN TOUCH
michael -at- sloopka -dot- com
Meet Michael E. Sloopka
Michael is a recognized negotiating expert and highly regarded professional speaker who consistently wins rave reviews from attendees for his ability to deliver impactful, thought-provoking, engaging, and challenging presentations to corporations and associations around the world.
NEW Online Course
Now’s the time to invest in your personal and professional development.