This in-house, live, and interactive one-day seminar is designed for small, medium or large groups. The seminar can be delivered on-site at the client’s office or a third-party meeting venue. Due to its interactive nature, this one-day seminar should not be delivered in a virtual learning environment.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
This impactful and tailored seminar will benefit sales and marketing management, salespeople, marketing personnel, product managers, trade marketing, and communications staff of any experience level in any industry.
The curriculum is tailored to teach participants how to address the gaps in their company’s capability presentations, value proposition messaging, business proposals, the price quote process, and communication practices that influence negotiation success and impact business results. We use real-world examples of your company’s current sales and marketing materials to help improve the formats and customer-focused messaging.
Do members of your organization have the necessary proposal development expertise and experience to compete and win in a competitive market? Are people stressed by the challenges of developing best-in-class capability presentations and price- and solution-based proposals? If so, hire us to help improve business results!
Effective price- and solution-based proposal development are one of the most critical elements affecting the outcome and results of sales activity and negotiations. When we conduct our various negotiating learning skills presentations, seminars, and learning workshops, the shocking truth and facts are often exposed – small, medium, and even large companies are not skilled at developing effective price- and solution-based proposals and capability presentations.
Sales and marketing personnel are not usually professional writers. Using ChatGPT and open artificial intelligence (AI) platforms are not the solution. Internal marketing staff and external agencies are often too far removed from the sales/customer interface to create the tools critical to improving results and increasing success and win rates. Poorly written and designed capability presentations (why buy from your company) done in PowerPoint, generic price quote templates, and weak customer communication tools can severely undermine the best product or service offering during negotiations.
We can provide you and your company with a proven solution. We will teach members of your organization how to focus on communicating the benefits of your product and service to the customer/client (not just product or service features) and will teach them to articulate the payoffs and outcomes to the customer – from the customer’s perspective. We will also help your company create strong call-to-action messaging and compelling reasons why customers should buy from your salespeople and your company.
During our one-day Developing Persuasive Capability Presentations and Proposals Seminar, your sales, marketing, and cross-functional team members will learn practical strategies and techniques to enhance your company’s credibility, motivate your customers to act and help overcome buyer resistance.
In this interactive seminar, members of your organization will be actively involved in developing or refining content. We can help edit, rewrite, and refine content if required to make your team more effective. We can also develop the customized solutions your team needs to be more successful by creating price- and solution-based proposals, persuasive capability presentations, and sales communication tool templates.
Our services and expertise include the following:
- Proposal and Presentation Template/Format Design
- Format and Content Development for Persuasive Capability Presentations
- Format and Content Development for Effective Price- and Solution-based Proposals
- Effective Sales/Customer Communication Templates and Tools
- Effective Presentation/Persuasion Techniques
- Winning RFP/RFI/RFQ and Bid/Tender Response Strategies, Techniques, and Response Templates
- Professional Writing and Editing Services
During the tailored one-day seminar, participants will learn the following:
- Learn the difference between a price-based proposal, a solution-based proposal, and a capability presentation.
- Learn how to use the AIDA formula to develop persuasive proposals.
- Learn how to avoid making the five most common mistakes when developing proposals.
- Learn how to write proposals to elicit decisions from key accounts, customers, and clients.
- Learn how to persuade customers and clients away from the status quo.
- Learn the importance of developing a theme for your proposal.
- Learn the four elements of persuasion.
- Learn the four essential components of proposals.
- Learn more about effectively using videos, graphs, charts, exhibits, and industry terminology.
- Learn what the recommended content sections are for proposals.
- See example(s) of actual content from proposals that delivered results for clients.
- Learn several do’s and don’ts when developing proposals.