Michael E. Sloopka
Negotiating Coach®, Negotiating Expert & Strategist, Skills Trainer & Speaker
Do you want to achieve better results from your business and personal negotiations?
If so – hire Negotiating Coach®, Michael E. Sloopka.
Michael is a world-class negotiating expert and coach who can provide tailored advice and solutions to help you become a better negotiator.
He’ll help you make more money, save money, resolve disputes, and optimize outcomes in all types of negotiations.
A Coaching Package for Every Need and Budget
Investing in Negotiating Skills Training and Coaching Expertise Doesn’t Cost – It PAYS!
What is negotiation coaching?
Negotiating Coach, Michael E. Sloopka, works directly with clients during every stage of the negotiation to ensure that critical details are correctly managed – not overlooked – or rushed.
Michael provides clients with insights, advice, solutions, and expertise in the following areas of negotiations:
- Negotiation Readiness and Needs Assessment
- Preparation and Planning for the Negotiation
- Research, Information Gathering, Assessment, and Analysis
- Preparing Your Opening Position, Desired Outcome, and Walk-Away Strategies
- Managing the Three Stages of Every Negotiation
- How to Deal with Time Pressure, Situational, and Personal Power
- Developing Specific Forensic Blueprinting® Questions to Ask the Other Side
- Using Gambits and Corresponding Countergambits Effectively
- Understanding the Hidden Meanings of Conversations and Body Language
- Developing Potential Alternatives and Options to Maintain Momentum
- Conducting Negotiating Personality Type and Corresponding Negotiating Style Assessments
- Reviewing/Writing/Editing Proposals and Counterproposals
- Writing Commitment Letters, Supply Agreements, and/or Contracts
- Preparing and Conducting Role-plays, Practice Sessions, and Rehearsals with You and/or Members of Your Organization
- Post Negotiation Forensic Autopsy and Process Auditing
- Outcome Compliance Management
During the one-on-one – or group coaching sessions, Michael helps clients understand and apply his proven negotiating process, methodology, strategies, tactics, questions, questioning techniques, and impactful results-producing phrases and scripts in real-world negotiations.
Michael coaches clients on precisely what to do, what to say, how to say it, and what to write – whether the negotiations are undertaken collaboratively or competitively.
Michael works directly with clients to coach them to achieve improved results across a wide range of high-value and high-stakes business or personal negotiations.
Below are examples of the types of areas where Michael’s coaching expertise and experience can be beneficial:
- All Types of Sales Negotiations with Customers/Strategic Accounts/Clients
- Procurement and Supply Chain Negotiations
- Contract and Supply Agreement Negotiations and Renegotiations
- Healthcare Sales Negotiations
- Healthcare Supply Chain Cost Savings Initiatives
- Physicians, Surgeons, and Healthcare Practitioners
- Sports and Athlete Sponsorship Negotiations
- Product Marketing, Endorsement, and Licensing Negotiations
- Professional and Amateur Sports Association Negotiations
- Sale or Purchase of Business Negotiations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Alliances and Joint Venture Negotiations
- Salary, Total Compensation, and Industrial Relations Negotiations
- And many more …
Why do you need coaching?
People should be negotiating – or renegotiating all the time – in their personal, social, and especially in their business lives.
Negotiating is an essential life skill, and it’s a learned skill.
If you think you’re already a good negotiator – think again! What worked five or ten years ago may not work anymore. You need Michael E. Sloopka’s specialized negotiating coaching expertise to compete and win in today’s competitive marketplace. You won’t get the specific help you need to address your unique negotiating challenges from reading a book – or searching for online tips.
Negotiating is something that many businesspeople and individuals tend to avoid – or they negotiate poorly. Also, many people are intimidated by the prospect and process of negotiating – they often view negotiating as an uncomfortable haggling and bargaining process that may involve confrontation, anxiety, and stress – especially when negotiating with customers, clients, suppliers, colleagues, employees, and family members!
Perhaps you’re concerned about being taken advantage of in your negotiations – or missing out on potential opportunities. Your customers, clients, suppliers, and colleagues are becoming more skilled, sophisticated, and savvy negotiators. Therefore, you need a negotiating coach and expert to help you improve your skills and optimize your outcomes.
Who can benefit?
Anyone, at any experience level, in any job function and industry can benefit significantly from improving their negotiation skills.
Whether you’re an experienced businessperson looking for new negotiating strategies and tactics – or a novice looking to become more proficient at negotiating – Michael E. Sloopka’s coaching can help you become a better negotiator!
Michael’s powerful, results-based negotiating coaching expertise and supporting tools will help you become more confident and successful – even if you think you’re already a good negotiator – or if you want to refine your negotiating skills – or you secretly dislike negotiating.
Michael has taught and coached over 50,000 people in 31 countries to become better negotiators. His negotiating skills training, coaching, consulting, and negotiation facilitation expertise have helped his clients add hundreds of millions of dollars to their collective bottom-line profits and dramatically improve outcomes.
How does coaching work?
Each client receives personalized one-on-one coaching directly from negotiating expert and coach Michael E. Sloopka.
Once you purchase one of the three coaching packages, Michael will promptly schedule your confidential initial needs assessment phone call to discuss your negotiation situation and challenge(s). Once Michael understands the scope and challenges, follow-up coaching sessions will be scheduled, and the next steps and action plan will be discussed and agreed to.
All negotiating coaching sessions are done via phone calls, Zoom meetings or e-mail correspondence. Depending on the coaching package purchased, all applicable supporting tools, such as; E-books, PDF documents, resource materials, and/or the Negotiating for Success MP3 Audio Learning Program, will be provided to the client via e-mail.
Michael’s results-based negotiating coaching packages provide clients with specialized coaching expertise, strategies, tactics, tips, phrases, scripts, questioning techniques, and turnkey tools to address each client’s unique negotiating situation and desired outcome.