We require the following information to develop a professional fee proposal for your company:
- Please advise us regarding the program duration you’re interested in booking. If you want us to provide a professional fee proposal for multiple program durations – then select more than one of the following programs: 60-minute presentation, 90-minute presentation, 2-hour presentation, half-day seminar (4 hours, including time for one break), one-day seminar (8 hours, including time for two breaks and lunch), two-day learning workshop.
- Outline approximately how many people will attend the presentation, seminar, or learning workshop.
- What city, state/province/country, and venue location where the in-house training program be conducted?
- When are you planning the presentation, seminar, or learning workshop (day, month, and year?)
- Most of our clients request us to provide a flat professional fee. This flat fee includes our professional speaking/training fee and projected out-of-pocket expenses. Out-of-pocket expenses include applicable airfare, parking, courier charges, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, and any handout materials/workbooks.
Please e-mail Michael E. Sloopka with the information requested above and any questions you have. After we receive your answers, we will provide your company with a written professional fee proposal outlining the investment for our high ROI negotiating skills training program.
Investing in Negotiating Skills Training and Coaching Expertise Doesn’t Cost – It PAYS!
GET IN TOUCH
michael -at- sloopka -dot- com
MEET THE NEGOTIATING COACH®
Michael E. Sloopka is a recognized negotiating expert and a highly rated negotiating skills teacher, professional speaker, and negotiation coach who assists organizations and individuals.