Michael’s professional fees and results-based compensation for his negotiation coaching expertise, services, and outcomes for companies are based on the following five criteria:
- The type of negotiation and the complexity of the coaching engagement.
- The approximate number of people who may be involved in the coaching session(s).
- The scope of the engagement, the time commitment required, and the time frame to complete the negotiation.
- What external written communication templates, tools, and resources are needed to support the negotiation process to achieve the desired outcome.
- What are the financial and non-financial upsides of a favourable outcome for the client?
Once we complete the initial confidential 60-minute needs/situation assessment, Michael will provide the client with a professional fee proposal, terms, and conditions for acceptance. Michael will provide the client with a standard engagement agreement for signature.
Below are two professional fee options for Michael’s negotiation coaching expertise:
In-person/Telephone/E-mail/ZOOM Coaching/Consulting Engagements
Michael charges an hourly professional fee – or a combination of a professional fee and a results-based commission that will be based on the financial value of the deal he’s helping his clients with (e.g., the commission will be based on the net sales revenue growth and profit improvement – or the cost savings achieved from a procurement/supply chain initiative with the client’s vendors.).
Telephone/E-mail/ZOOM Coaching/Consulting Engagements
Michael charges a monthly flat retainer fee based on the number of hours/days the client wishes to purchase. The monthly retainer fee option gives the client access to Michael’s negotiation coaching expertise on-demand.
Investing in Negotiating Skills Training and Coaching Expertise Doesn’t Cost – It PAYS!
GET IN TOUCH
michael -at- sloopka -dot- com
MEET THE NEGOTIATING COACH®
Michael E. Sloopka is a recognized negotiating expert and a highly rated negotiating skills teacher, professional speaker, and negotiation coach who assists organizations and individuals.