We require the following information to develop a professional fee proposal for your association:
- Please advise me regarding the presentation duration you’re interested in booking. If you want me to provide a professional fee proposal for multiple presentation durations – then select more than one of the following durations: 60-minute presentation, 90-minute presentation, 2-hour presentation, and 4-hour seminar (includes time for one break).
- Will the presentation be conducted at a live, in-person event – or will it be virtual?
- What negotiating topic do you want for the presentation?
- What is the overriding “theme” for the conference, convention, or meeting?
- Outline approximately how many people might attend the presentation.
- What city, state/province/country, and venue location will the conference, convention, or Chapter meeting be?
- When is your association’s conference, convention, or Chapter meeting (day, month, and year?)
- Most of our clients request me to provide a flat professional fee. This flat fee includes my professional speaking fee and his out-of-pocket expenses. Out-of-pocket expenses include applicable airfare, parking, courier charges, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, and handout materials/workbooks. Please advise us if you want a flat fee.
Please e-mail Michael E. Sloopka with the information requested above and any questions you have. After we receive your answers, we will provide your company with a professional fee proposal outlining the investment for our high ROI negotiating presentation.
Investing in Negotiating Skills Training and Coaching Expertise Doesn’t Cost – It PAYS!
GET IN TOUCH
michael -at- sloopka -dot- com
MEET THE NEGOTIATING COACH®
Michael E. Sloopka is a recognized negotiating expert and a highly rated negotiating skills teacher, professional speaker, and negotiation coach who assists organizations and individuals.